Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Brazilian sun, for those that don't know, is not the same sun that rises above the rest of the world. That sun is at the center of a solar system, and the earth revolves around it. That sun is responsible for the various seasons on earth, that sun is both warm and cold. The Brazilian sun is a special sun that rises from the earth only for Brazil, and lays upon this country the unbearable heat found only at our planet's core.

Seriously, it's hotter than me, nude, with chili sauce.

********

Conversations with my family here are very interesting. Everybody has an opinion on everything, and they relate these ideas to you at the exact same time as everybody else. My ears work overtime while I'm here to take in all the information. Considering I can't hear very much over all the clamor, I should probably consider learning how to lip-read.

Also, I have new family members. My cousins are marrying and popping out children at an amazing rate. So watch out, United States of America, Brazilians are breeding. Soon they'll be looking to buy just as many stupid products as we do.

1 comment:

Di Giacomo said...

Realmente os Di Giacomo adoram falar!