Monday, October 29, 2007

Come see me in some play I'm in that I think I know the lines to.

Has the onset of winter got ya down? Are you afraid you'll be bored at home in November cuz of the cold? Then go drinking! It will cheer you up! Of course, you'll end up spending a chunk of change and feel crappy in the morning, so why not spend your money on something that you can deduct from your taxes? Like tickets to the show I'm in!!

What:
An O'Henry Christmas
by Howard Burman

Where:
Vpstart Crow Produtions
9008 Center St.
Manassas, VA 20110

When:
Thursday, Nov. 8 – 8 p.m. (Pay-What-You-Can Preview)
Friday, Nov. 9 – 8 p.m. (Opening Night)
Saturday, Nov. 10 – 8 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 11 – 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. (Talkback after the matinee)
Thursday, Nov. 15 – 8 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 16 – 8 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 17 – 8 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 18 – 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Here's the link to the show info on the Vpstart Crow website. http://www.vpstartcrow.com/news/news_2007_0826.html

No comments: