Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sting = Wanker

Off the Inveresk Street Ingrate blog:

AP: I actually heard a horrible story about Sting -- where'd I hear this story, about someone who went to dinner with him, and a few other people...

TB: I sent you that! From the Holy Moly newsletter...

AP: Yeah, you did! He pulls out his iPod during dinner, cutting himself off from the conversation...

TB: ... and the guests ask Trudi if they said anything wrong, to make him be so anti-social. She says, "He always does it, and the worst thing is, he's listening to his own fucking music."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU - Oh, for T-giving - we leave for CT on Weds, then go to Philly until Sat - we should be back in beantown then - let me know when you'll be up because obviously we can arrange things

I've been busy, which is no excuse