Tuesday, December 11, 2007

YOW!!!

Holy crap I never update anymore! Why? CUZ NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!

Well that's not true. I am in the midst, as always, of intense existential analysis. For many years I accepted AS FACT that human beings were unified by one common desire, to justify the world around them and to extract definite answers from reality. I no longer accept this premise. Since our ability to understand the universe is related heavily to language, and since the ability to speak is not inherent to all human beings (it is something which can only be learned at a young age), then the search for truth in the universe is not something that all human beings take part in. It is something which must be nurtured.

What are the implications of this? Well.... I'm not sure. It hit me while I was contemplating a meaningless existence. It made me quite calm to think of the universe as one spectacular coincidence, and life as one absurd episode after another. All of it an ocean of experiences, where you can swim in any direction or the current can carry you away. The latter of course being more likely, as the "current" is analagous to mass media, consumer culture, patriarchy, and oh, THE FUCKIN STATE!

I just saw a listing for auditions for a Coca Cola Commercial.... fuck that, I ain't submitting to them. They kill labor leaders in Columbia. I don't even drink soda. It's rotten.


Afaaowrigsdlfnas;difa;iohanrwwngwns CAN YOU TELL i'm at work!!!!! !SDGA

No comments: