Monday, May 7, 2007

A student film I starred in, "Farewell, Providence", is now in my possession in the form of a DVD. I am considering having a bit of an informal NOVA screening for anyone who'd like to see it. I will let you all know if i decide to do that. For those who wouldn't be able to make it here for such a screening, I can also burn the DVD and mail it to you if you're interested.

Another short film I worked on, for the 48-hour film project, titled "Imaginary Joe" will be premiering on Wednesday at the AFI in Silver Spring. I will be going if anyone cares to join me. Tickets can be purchased here: http://www.afi.com/silver/new/nowplaying/events.aspx. Again, for those too far away to join me this film will, as I understand it, be available on Youtube in the coming weeks.

No comments: